Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The new One Series Arteflame design is based on the same concept as the Classic Arteflame 40"grill but with the more casual griller in mind. The smaller, more affordable design is fueled by charcoal or wood chunks and crafted in two pieces - a 1/2" carbon steel cooktop and a US CORTEN steel base made to last a lifetime. 40" tall, the cooktop is 40" in diameter - the same as the Classic Arteflame grill.
All Arteflame One 40 grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop is manufactured from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 38" High, 1257 sq Inch cooking area, 345lbs.